ICEmarq™ contains benchmark data for the most popular questions and allows a client organisation to place its own results into a wider context. The data was obtained from a sample of 2,130 people, drawn representatively from all industry sectors, levels of seniority and age brackets and currently working in the UK for organisations with at least 50 employees. The research was carried out by Research Now, the leading global online sampling and online data collection company.
An annual subscription allows you to explore the benchmark data in full but you can read about some of the main themes in the insights articles listed below:
- Mixed views on overall communication effectiveness
- Intranet regarded as the most valuable channel
- Line manager communication all important
- Understanding of strategy stronger than connection
- Intranet still primarily a broadcast channel
- Understanding of and support for values strong
- Time to think again about the company magazine?
- Majority not yet ready for professional networks internally
- Appetite for dialogue within organisations not matched by opportunity
- Up to a third are strong advocates for their organisation