- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. ICEmarq Ltd. has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion; however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which ICEmarq Ltd. apologises.
- ICEmarq Ltd. makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, ICEmarq Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any loss, which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site or other sites, which may be linked to our site from time to time.
- The information and images contained within this website are ©Copyright ICEmarq Ltd. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the site content without the prior written consent of ICEmarq Ltd.
- ICEmarq Ltd. reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- If you are in breach of these terms ICEmarq Ltd. may as its option, suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- These terms may be amended by ICEmarq Ltd. from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained herein shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please e-mail us at email@example.com. This policy has been in effect since June 2011.